In an effort to ensure all residents are able to have transportation available when they need it, Oak Park Township offers taxicab coupons for seniors age 60 and older, as well as for persons with disabilities. Upon proof of age and/or disability, Oak Park residents may purchase coupons to redeem with Blue and Red Cab Companies.
- Make checks payable to Oak Park Township
- Seniors must present proof of age – government issued photo ID such as driver’s license, state identification card, or passport
- Persons with disability must present proof of disability (RTA card, Social Security or Medicare information, veterans validation, or doctor’s validation)
- Coupons redeemable with Blue cab and Red cab companies
- Taxicab coupon books are available to residents age 60 and older and to persons with disabilities. Coupons are redeemable only with Blue and Red Cab taxi companies for use within Oak Park.
- Fee / Donation: $6.00 for a book valued at $10.00
Stop in to the Township Administration office for more information and to purchase coupons.
Oak Park Towship
105 S. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302